http://www.angelfire.com/md/byme/pocket/poetry1.html
Assignment 2: Analysis
After you've read at least 3 of the poems, copy and paste the title of one of the poems you see into a post to reply to this blog. Point out 3 of the literary devices you think the poem used. Write the literary device you think the author used and the example from the poem to support your answer. Explain what the device is doing to help create imagery and sign your post at the bottom:
Example post
Poem Title: Ah-Choo!Devices used:
1. An example of onomatopoeia in the poem is the phrase: "Ah-Choo!" I think this is an example of imagery because I can see and hear a person sneezing.
2. An example of -------- in the poem is the phrase, "------------------." I think this is an example of imagery because...........
3. An example of -------- in the poem is the phrase, "------------------." I think this is an example of imagery because...........
Mrs. Peterson
No comments:
Post a Comment